Environment and Ecology
At ABC Tree Surgery we try to minimise our impact on the environment as far as possible.
- Where possible professional electrical tools are used
- Alkylate fuel (no benzene, minimal carcinogens) is used where practically possible
- Site / client dependant, habitat piles are created
- Worksites are left clean and tidy
- Quieter operation. We use one of the quietest chippers on the market and don’t leave it running unnecessarily. Coupled with quiet electric saws you can still work from home while we tackle the trees.